Saturday 28 April 2012

Mistake

Wind Bashes across the cliff face
Drowning out Summers plea to stay
The wind starts to howl the
Sound echoing, shaking the earth deep to its core
Water of a deep wash of blues and greens
Churns and engulfs the lower cliff
White spray rebounds of the rocks.

The cold breeze harshly flys through
My hair and dances across my arms
Goose bumps begin to evolve
Its getting dark and a eerie silence haunts me
A faint sound of summers plea whispers
Across my skin.

Thunder strikes and deafens all my senses
Rain showers on the moist sand on the cliff
Beach grass and daisies are toddling
Across the Cliff
I look down towards the icy water
Below throwing its self to the cliff
Then I look towards the brewing sky
Of darkness and unpredictable woe.

Summers last plea unheard 
To the body that plunged to the
Unforgiving water
The bodies cold eyes
Spiralling towards me helplessly
Like it was all a big mistake... 


No comments:

Post a Comment